Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yes, I know I have some issues… but, I have honestly been really well behaved with my shopping issues … up until today! I went and bought ME something … things for me! And only me!! I got me some new scrapbooking papers (first time buying new scrapbooking goodies since April!!! April!!! Got that!!). AND! I got me a couple new pairs of boots for the winter.

These babies are 20 hole Zip Eyelet Doc Marten's boots … They are to replace the ones I currently have, which have seen their better days. These should go up to at least my knee….and, the benefit of these babies, they match my Halloween costume PERFECTLY! I can't wait!

And, for more of a daily wearing for me, I splurdged big time and bought these babies! They are amazing looking and I can't wait to show them off! Look at the awesome rose/pin-up girl design! I'm in love!!

AND! For those of you who know me well .. I did NOT get the pink ones, I was just about to order them, but, I thought that pink wouldn't really match anything I wear .. AT ALL! So, no pink ones! And that was almost imposible to do … sigh!

So, that's my shopping for awhile! I have enough winter clothing, and now boots, and all that junk to last me the season now. And, as for scrapbooking supplies, the same goes. Only adhisives from now on I guess. Time to really pay attention to what I'm spending.

I was told that today is exactly 3 months to Christmas, so I kinda thought of some good Christmas present ideas for this year … so I'm gonna go that route and really try and be economical and smart this year. And cut it in ½ compared to last year, no more!!! I'm getting sick of Christmas' these past few years as well… so, time to be smarter and enjoy it.


Edited to add -- the cost for both these, and the shipping is going to be about $40 more to get ONE pair of NONE Docs here in town ... SO!!! Totally worth it!!! (I went browsing today, and man there is just nothing with flat bottoms around anymore, everything HAS to have a flipping heel)

2 comments :

Sadie said...

Cute boots! I want some...

Kataroo said...

love those BOOTS!!!! HOT HOT HOT....but do they take long to do up? I am sooo lazy :)