So, one of my friend's … Kirsten … Started something a couple weeks ago called "What the #@#@! Wednesday s" …. I'm stealing it for this week. Since I've done the "Flashback Fridays" from Sadie, this one will follow suit.
Here goes … WTF …
- Was I thinking buying these wee tiny little rhinestone things from Queen and Co … they are not made for people who have hands … fingers that are of "normal" size. I'm supposed to be relaxing while Scrapbooking – nope, not happening, I'm cursing my head off and getting glue everywhere!
- ….am I doing making Easter Cards – when I really don't enjoy Easter anymore now that I'm older and it doesn't have the same "Feel" that it did when I was a child and living at home. Also, it's going to be strange not having my mom here for Easter – the first time in my … oh almost 30 years.
- …is it doing snowing again? Does the almighty Mother Nature not realize it's "Spring"?
- …was I thinking hurting my back at work, cause I'm going insane at home right now! I cannot wait to get back to work to do something next week. I need something to do. There's just too much time on my hands at home, and I honestly can't read any more (I'd power read through 4 books already – the "One, Two, Three—up to Thirteen murder mystery books involving Stephanie Plum … LOVE this series btw) – Thank you Nita for starting me on this.
- Is up with this new "Facebook" --- I really don't want to see what other people write to each other, and really don't like that other people can see what I write to someone else. Sometimes, things are just way too open! Time to remember about the "private messages" because this is getting annoying. I miss the old Facebook when it took some more snooping to see what everyone was up to. (Oh, and thank goodness for the option to "not view anything of this type again" setting that I'm friends with now!)
Well, I could naturally go on, since I have so much time on my hands, and right now, sitting how I am is really comfortable – though, I have about 40mins then I need to go make some lunch (My lovely left overs from yesterday – yummy!). So, I guess I should finish my LOS of the day and post them after this. So someone can see what I'm talking about my lovely scrapbooking rage …. Ohhhh how this hobby can be a pain in the ass!
No comments :
Post a Comment