So, 2nd blog post in a week? Is something wrong with me. Nah ... just posting some of my latest LO.This month my 5 pages were made with my Lovebug Scrapbooking Contest Kits (a full view of the kits and their contents are found here: Contest Kits AWESOME value!! So, for every kit you buy, and do a LO, alterted item or 4 cards using all the items, you get entered in for a $10 GC from the Lovebug Store! So, me, who needed a royal kick in the ass with my monthly pages this month bought all 6 and made some cute LOs. (there's an image of all the kits too, but the descriptions are at the web site)

I was enjoying them so much too. It's nice to have it limited to what you can, and have to use on a page. Especially when you have a room as full as mine of supplies -- it can get a bit overwhelming at times. I'm thinking of making some kits for each month from my supplies - I'm actually thinking of seeing if a c
ouple of my friends can help me out and make me some kits with the supplies in my room for me too - that way it's a bit of a surprise to me. Anyways! Here is what I made. The pictures this time around were from my "private" collection from our Hawaii Trip we took in February. (No, nothing dirty in the pictures, but these were the ones that I kept for my scrapbooking albums) - I have other pictures that will go in a large "trip" album that I'll make for company to see and that. (The whole album will have a funky Hawaiian the
me to it)I'm really happy with the pages I did as well. Some of the papers definitely are NOT ME, but I made most of them work.
Anyways! Lets hope I can get another 5 pages done next month. I'm definitely going to be meeting the 60 pages I was to do in the year as well. I'm really proud of myself this year.
My next big scrapbooking venture is taking 120 pictures between July and November!! So, I have a big long list, and I have to take them all. We'll see how far that gets. So far I have 20 pictures taken. I keep the list and my camera with me almost ALL the time just in case I can snap a shot! :) On my vacation this week (I leave on Friday till the following Saturday with my girlfriend to Anchorage, Alaska!!) -- we'll be taking tons of the pictures while we're there.Hopefully I can get most of the list done.
Off to Lalalalalala Land for me!
2 comments :
I absolutely love your LO's! You're so talented, and I'm so jealous. I'm so behind on my scrapbooking that I feel like I"m never going to get caught up. I"m working on a project right now for Ed. I want to do his military career, so I have an awesome military book. And I've been buying some Army scrapbooking supplies... now if I could only put it all together... someday, someday. If I lived closer to you, I'd totally come and have a scrapbook day with you! It would be fun!
Oh, and I forgot to say, my problem is that I take too many pictures. Every month I take about 200-300 pics. And then I have to sort through them all. In June we had 2 family reunions and I ended up taking 575 pictures for the month... is that outrageous or what?!?
Post a Comment