
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY!!
So, tonight I flipped on the TV, and low and behold, was "The Vampire Diaries" ... OMFG I'm really really liking this show. I'm really really happy with it!! The characters seem really good, even for the "Pilot". I can't wait to see what becomes of this. I think it mets the "Vampire" band-wagon thing rather well. It's a much tamer version of True Blood - but still has a nice edge to it.
(Hubby called it "Dawson's Creeks meets Dracula" ... something like that anyways!)
So, here's the trio from it ...The "Bad" ... the "Beautiful" and the ... "OMFG Yummy" ... that's how I put it!
Anyways, this is my happy post for the evening. I really do hope this is added to my Thursday night TV watching. I'm really excited to have some shows this year. Back again!!! Grey's Anatomy, CSI, Private Practice .... And, because I HAVE to, Survivor this year (again, I have $10 riding on it this year!). So this Vampire show on a Thursday might be a good break from the normal shows I watch ... OH! That and True Blood is over for the season :( Talk about way too f'ing short for my taste!
Alrighty!
1 comment :
I saw the ad for that show, and thought it looked really good. I think I'm going to have to watch it! I'm glad you're as excited about your shows as I am for mine. Can't wait until they finally start back up.
Post a Comment