Friday, April 02, 2010

Blogging from Work

Alrighty theeeen!! I just downloaded a new blogger app for the iPhone and am govig it a shot. So there might be many posts made in the next couple of days.
so I got me awesome scrapbooking kits in the mail this week. After the shower of green foam packing material I got to see the kits. I say kits. Because I got my march lovebug kit I. And all I gotta say is frigen wow!! Them I got my BasicGrey March AND April kit. And guess what-- friggen bloody wow at that too. I love the kits thus month. I'll post some pictures this weekend of them. I really suggest if you want a real cool kit, check out the monthly kits from Lovebug Scrapbooking. You will not be disappointed.
Anyways since this is just a test blog post. I'm gonna stop now and get back to work. This is one of the few minutes that it's actually quiet and no one is ringing the bells. Yahoo.

Be well everyone!!

-- Post From My iPhone

Location:Work??

No comments :