Monday, May 03, 2010

QUILT BLOCK #2 Complete -- See 92 Blocks :)

Someone really needs to give this girl a kick in the butt to her scrapbooking room! I think doing a whole day last last weekend made me not want to do a thing this past weekend. (Even totally ignoring National Scrapbooking Day -- which is the first since I think I started scrapbooking! BAD BAD DEE!!)

I'll be getting some scrapbooking time in soon enough I hope - I want to get some more pictures dealt with from Hawaii -- I have a couple ideas for albums as well -- I bought 6X12 sheets and then 12X12 ones - but hold pictures in slots. So I thought about making some album covers and just getting them done fairly fast. We'll see!! But I am definitely planning on some things to come. I do have my 5 pages, plus a card to make for May - so that'll keep me busy!! :)

Anyways! Off I go to finish up some hand quilting on a baby blanket -- then off to try and make her some art work for her room to match the quilt -- should work I hope!

OH! And, this week at work, I'm doing a "theme day" of "Lumberjacks ... I'll be in plaid and making a big big ass pot of chili -- enough to feed 30 people! WTF was I thinking! I'll be working damn fast in the morning so I can get the pot on the stove by 9 to get the veggies cooked!! (wish me luck everyone!!)

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Gooo, Dee! I like the next one you're doing, 56. Good luck! And I'm sooo gonna need pictures of Lumberjack Dee! :D