Sunday, August 08, 2010

(I do apologize for not picking the winner sooner - but with my work schedule, it doesn't leave much time for extra typing and such -- specially this past set, working a mixed set)

Well, 11 people commented on my last blog post! Thank you so much ladies!

The random number was #7 - and going down my list, it goes to Stephanie, from - Stephanie's Blog -- I do hope she looks back here so she can send me her color choice. I can't wait to see what she picks! :)
(Yes, I'll post pictures!!)

So, this month's blog hop will be about "Back to School" and I have a mega project planned for that one ... I'll be designing and planning that one out this week and hopefully starting it. It's a big thing!!! I can't wait!

On the go this week -- getting my "secret" quilt finished and pinned for quilting -- then I want to start cutting for my "wee niece"'s quilt this week as well. I'd like to have both quilts done this month so I can start my dad's quilt next month. And then ... start some smaller projects for Halloween and for my baking girls :) (And *IF* this month's blog project works, I might make some of those for my girls for Christmas)
I also just printed out about 10 scrapbooking Challenges that I'll be working on this month. I'm waiting on 2 more challenges for my 60page club, but looks like I'll have a good amount of things to keep me busy creating this month. A wonderful variety of quilting, sewing, scrapbooking and painting!!

All in all, a GREAT week planned ...

1 comment :

Sadie said...

hey, sorry I never responded to your apron question. I've been crazy busy. I actually have never made an apron myself but i have friends that make them. I know there are lots of easy, cute patterns out there. Good luck!