Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Not really sure why I feel like writing a post this morning, but it really seems like a GREAT morning to site and type some.
I'm spending the day ... doing:
  • Updating whatever I-pod I can find in the house -- Iphone is done, Itouch is being done (that's taking awhile!!) and the Nano-was done the other day. So this is good. I'm going to try and clean out the crap on the touch. (Yes, I use all 3 - the phone is on me for work, the Touch is in the bedroom, and the Nano is connected to my desktop downstairs, I love them all!)
  • Scrapbooking - there is a wonderful week-long camp at Lovebug Scrapbooking this week! So worth checking out!! I can't wait to get to make my 2 layouts (I'm behind by 2 days ... woopps)
  • "Blog Hop Project" -- I started this project -- but it's taking some strange turn. Nothing like I expected, and really I have nothing to go "with" what I did last week to it. So I'm going to plan B ... and paying this all comes together. But I'm excited - it's main "theme" Is "Back to School" - so it's something a school-aged person would use (Okay, so high-school/university people!!) Definitely a fun one!
  • Laundry -- Yes -- I know it's a "household" task, and has no place in a wonderful creative blog, but really, it's important!! honestly!! (And I think the load is dry! GGRR) It's officially the start of my "5 Days Off" -- so I have to get my regular tasks done. I did the floors yesterday and the dishes and all. But laundry is a must today.
  • Quilting!!! So, the "Christmas Surprise Quilt" is all pieced together, and pinned, and I've already started all the hand quilting. I'm doing quite a bit of it. But so worth it!! (and I just researched my next quilting purchase -- a snap floor frame - yeahoo!
There ... how's that for a blog post to kill sometime in the morning :) And it's not even 8AM woot!

No comments :