Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Govts

Alrighty. I think it's official. I feel like a gov't desk jockey today. A pretty pink one. But still!!
I'm going to come up with a new dictionary for y job. Words can remain the same. But what they mean surly HAS to change. My poor head has just about had it with trying to find "nice" ways of saying: incompetent - judgmental - lazy - forgetful - avoidance - inappropriate - oohh my list can go on.
Also. I've been taught how man people it takes to screw in a light bulb this week. I vote ONE should be the answer. But NO. It takes at least 2 people holding numerous degrees to even say "yes" to changing the bulb. The another group of very well educated ladies to plan the changing of the bulb. And finally. After over a week. The simple bulb. Is. Changed.
Yeah. I know that's pretty a pretty sad way of breaking things down but man ooohhhh man it's not too far-off from the truth.
Well my readers. This is why I'm not doing many crafts. Why I spend my evening swimming or out walking. I cannot focus on my normal happy lovely tasks. I'm too worked up by the time I get home.
Here's to hoping I can get back into my old life style aging. I miss my quilts!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :