Hello there my blog readers ........
I'm having a rather rough go of things these days, and finding it very hard to find an outlet to get my frustrations out on.
I can't go in great detail about work, personal issues, or health issues on my blog. I'm learning that there *needs* to be some degree of separation, anonymity and discretion on this. IE" TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!"
That being said - What do you do when you REALLY need an outlet to vent about how horrible certain aspects of your life are? The *need* and desire to share what's happening with you is there. The need, that uncontrollable urge to post on Facebook how crappy your day is ... or that someone totally pissed you off. It's almost equally frustrating being help back in the most comment social media outlets we all have.
I teach people about the proper use of computers - so I think that I need to uphold what I teach. To a massive point, I try to. But this social media - this oh so very public means of communication really can get in the way of that. I want my friends to know that today SUCKED - but I risk that "someone" at work might read this, and read too much into it, and then a bit rumour starts. It can be very frustrating.
So tonight, I'm trying to find less public ways to voicing my frustrating. But - honestly, that's not working. AT ALL! So, I'm pushing all my bad day vibes into a wee box in my mind, and going on with things.
I have used the quote today:
"Time to pull up the big girl panties, and get on with it" -- or something like that.
OK - Side note - is there something "wrong" with Joe Cocker? I'm watching a VERY old video of him singing ... and there just seems to be something "wrong" with him -- anyone out there know?? I'm curious now!!
Anyways! Writing at least this much has cleared my mind alot -- and listening to old duets on TV are just making me smile!!
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuubueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee My readers........
1 comment :
well..."stressed" spelled backwards is "desserts". That's what I do. Unfortunately. sigh.
Post a Comment