Sunday, March 18, 2012

IT ... strikes with a vengence again!

March 2012 - IT - 
Well ... IT strikes again!
At least she's coming with a little silver 4wk lining this time around.
When you're sick, you're told not to get too stressed out. That time heals all ... that you WILL get better. When you're sick you're not to focus on what's making you sick. Positive thinking should help. Healthy "lifestyle" should help.
When you're sick, you should LOOK sick ... you should feel sick ... you should "present" as being sick.
What if no one that really works? OR at least not that it works or not, but it doesn't always apply to a person and what's "wrong" with them.
I don't "look" sick ... I don't present as being sick ...
Completely frustrating when you defy some of the "norms" when you're sick.  Headaches don't LOOK sick ... Eye pressure in the head doesn't LOOK sick. It doesn't make you look sick ... (it makes you friggen cranky and irritable mind you, but you look pretty much like you do every day).
IT makes me sick ... IT makes me frustrated, irritable, have a constant head ache ... and not just the physical issues IT is presenting for me ... IT is making me worry ... IT is like this ever present nagging voice in the back of my head driving me NUTS. IT seriously needs to "GTH" and leave me alone.
The eye is not normal ... and is not acting normal by any means the past 2 weeks ... Now, I'm being told that it might not be IT that's the problem - it might be something else that is effecting IT. Well, LAHHHH DEEEEEEEEEEEE DAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! So, "they" tell me this, and I wait to find out what really is causing IT such issues -- ie, making me this irritable annoyed person all the time.

(BTW - I'm torn in writing a blog post about this - because there are times that I think TMI is shared about a person personal's situation on the internet, but as I write about it, It's almost therapeutic to me. So, those reading, thinking much like myself, this is TMI, sorry, but sometimes it's much easier for me to type out my frustrations rather than being a bawling idiot - since that's 1st on my list of what I *really* want to do these days. People say how much I smile, joke and "look good" while dealing with this ... while, inside, I'm freaking the heck out and just wanna curl up in a ball and cry - but wait! I can't do that ... I can't lay down normally right now ... GGRRRRRR TO IT!!!)

The "4 week silver lining" - I'm on a desk job for 4 weeks because IT doesn't allow me to bend and lift and get too stressed out physically ... Who would have thought IT would be a blessing in disguise right now. Thanks for the break IT!

On a non-ranting-crafty note! My lovely extra fabric for the O quilt has arrived, and I'll be attempting to play with that tomorrow evening .... Something happy!!


3 comments :

Nita said...

Boy, I hear ya about being sick and yet not looking sick. I'm so sorry and I really do hope you get some answers soon. Eye pain must be the absolute worst.

Josie McRazie said...

are you sure that you and I aren't living a parallel life??? My crazy undiagnosed pain your eye, constant pain, just sayin! You know if people want to pick and choose what they read so be it! I blog about whatever I am thinking! If it is crafty, crafty it is, if it is BEER, well that's what I blog about!! LOL You know! We are people and there is more than one thing that goes on in our lives!!

Fawn said...

I think TMI is more like when someone is talking about leaking bodily fluids. Glad you can find an outlet for at least some of your frustration. Also, I think "IT" is a great name for IT.