It's also been VERY busy in our household.
I managed to get over the plague cold with little a lovely lingering caugh, but it's really not too bad.
What's new in the last 2 weeks?
- We went to Victoria (As you can see form the lovely pictures on the left - Hubs took it with his new camera - it reminds of me Halloween ... sooo COOL!!)
- We took our niece to Victoria / Vancouver - 13 year old girls are .... LOVELY!!!
- I learned about "Gel" nail polish -- not the tips, not the whole mess of getting "fake" nails on ... this pains nicely over top your own nails ... and comes in all sorts of colors. OMG! I love it! It's a look I'm thinking of keeping .... since well!!
- I GOT A NEW JOB!!! Yeah ... so I got the job I applied on ... so now I'll be permanently working out of a cute office space .... large windows ... lots of light ... and where I worked all last year. Doing the SAME thing - just as my own real YG position!! No temp. assignment or anything else .... a REAL job!! MINE!! MINE!! MINE!!!
- I bought beautiful new flats for work - they are a BRIGHT shimmery pink .... VERY cute!!! And, I got a cute pair of pink converse shoes - REALLY sweet looking - they are the same color of the high-tops I bought for the kid!!
- The kid picked out her fabric for her Christmas present this year - we'll pick it up when we leave this weekend
On the sewing front - I have my blocks for May to get going - I'll make sure the ones for the swap are done - and my versions can wait till we return. I'm not stressing too much about sewing! :)
:) :)

2 comments :
Yay on the job! Yay yay yay! Yay!
Oh, and just drop your block off with me before you go and I'll mail it with mine. I haven't started mine yet either but I picked out the fabric at Bear Paw today :)
Yay on the job! Yay yay yay! Yay!
Oh, and just drop your block off with me before you go and I'll mail it with mine. I haven't started mine yet either but I picked out the fabric at Bear Paw today :)
Post a Comment