Monday, June 04, 2012

Aahhh.................

So, I feel bad for not posting anything in awhile. I was going to post a lot while I was away ... I had so much to say ... But, I've been so busy since I got back that I haven't had a lot of time to site and write a blog. And, ALL my time on a computer these days has been playing Diablo III OR! Working ... so, yeah!

But, tonight, I wanted to share my really good news from yesterday!


Danielle,
Congratulations! We would like to offer you the position of Systems Coordinator, Requisition # 133. To access your offer letter, log into your profile with Yukon Government via this link: ----removed link
Welcome to Yukon Government.

So, slightly excited to have gotten all that over and done with.... I'm officially in a my new job. No more worrying about what am I going to do. The job allows for me to get apts done ... not stress about my eye. Sign up for a class!! (that's my plan for the fall, I want to do something!!)

Quilting .................... ICK! I guess I can call this little portion of this post as ...
Monday's Madness .... Mayhem ....
  • "O" Quilt ... NEEDS to be sewn
  • Dad's quilt - needs to be layered and bound and quilted 
  • TWO Superman Quilts for Christmas
  • "Female" quilt for Christmas
  • Monthly Quilt Squares - I have 2 from last month to complete - and 3 to make this month - kinda behind on that one!! But, as long as the ones for the girls are done, I can back-track and finish the ones I want to keep
So ... BUSY!!!

But yes ... I'm alive and well. BUSY!!! :) 

3 comments :

Josie McRazie said...

OK gotta ask the question for Honeyman (he LOVES Diablo) is III ONLY on line or is it both online or by yourself (like Diablo II?) Does that make sence?? I know he has been talking about getting it, but wants the option of either! I told him that if he wants to play solo he can always just play II, well he said 'yah, but I've beat that in all the modes' (or something close to that!!) LOL

Mrs.Pickles said...

Congrats on the new job!!!!

Nita said...

Way to go on the JOB!!!!!! whoot whoo! and hey, we can get together and sandwich/baste that quilt together sometime, just say when. Many hands, much tea, etc. etc. I could even help quilt if you had the right kind of frame.