That could be taking a in few ways -- I know!! But, I'm referring to "TA TA" - Ie, Good bye! See ya later ... I'll be back in a few days! (NOT the other "tatas!!")
We are packed and ready to head down to Valdez, Alaska for some fishing! The plan is a charted day on Friday for halibut and "ling-cod" (Still not 100% sure about this ladies!!) ... Then in the between days we'll try our luck at catching Coho Salmon ...(which are coming in a bit late this year, so we're hoping by Saturday some are in!)
There is a quilt shop in Valdez -- I have checked! So you can guess I'll be supporting their local economy!! I'm really hoping they have something I want! I would love to get more yardage for Domestic Bliss and Hello Luscious - or ANY solid Basic Grey fabrics -- so fingers crossed ladies!!
I'm taking some of my hexies along to work with .... and I have my altered album (Tea Pot) to finish while I'm there in the evenings ... so both those should keep me busy and give me something creative to do! :) Excited!!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT week!! I'm praying the Internet Gods let me have at least one day of Internet so I can check emails and catch-up on some blogs while I'm away! :)
1 comment :
Have a great time fishing and more importantly...shopping! =)
Post a Comment