Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIP - A Quickie!

So, how do you post in 10 minutues! :)

Thought I should at least post what's on the go - and what will be on the go in the next few weeks here!

  • Hand Quilting "Twisted Tea Time" - it's already started - and the plan is to snuggle under the quilt while I start to heal ... Should be ok to hand quilt sitting up! (I think)
  • MAKE the SuperMan Quilt - Fabric is all together, the patter is pinned to the top of the pile, I just have to cut away - it'll be a simple diaspearing 9 patch - and I'll have maybe 2 5X5 squares of one fabric left when all is cut! (yah, cutting this one close!)
  • Fisnish my Halloween Blog project - sew squares together, quilt and bind - nothing too big, so I should be able to get all that done this weekend before we leave - then I'll make the blog post so it'll auto post for me! (yeaho!)
  • Start sewing the strips for the "Domestic Stripping" Quilt - shoudln't be THAT much work, but still have to sit and do it - so I might be able to spend an hour a day sew that - since I don't need to cut a whole lot at first - we'll see!
  • Quilt my dad's quilt - it sits hanging over the banister in the living room ... taunting me ... but, I can't seem to bring myself to touch it ... so it might be an after Christmas project!!
  • Quilt Orlea's quilt - it's at least made it to the quilt room ... :) SO I might pick at that in the next month as well ... but she's patient! :)

So there we have it .... Alot of BIG projects on the list this week - but, that's OK! :) I'm welcoming the challenge this year. 3 quilts made and quilted by Christmas - Could be do-able! :) I do get .9 Fridays in a month, so that should allow for ALOT of uninterrupted quilting time :) (Wish me luck!!)

(AGAIN!! I HATE this whole adding pictures to a blog post thing in blogger ... Soooo infuriating this morning - I apologize for the mess the post is in! But alas, I had literally 10min to do this - and I'm over by 2 already!! wooppss!)

No comments :