Wednesday, October 03, 2012

And the day has come

So nothing quilting or craft related today. It's about saying good bye to an eye.

Almost like fate. 20 yrs later my right eye gets removed.

It's been my nuesense of a friend for all this time that I'm partially sad to see her go. Partially!!

I'm not going to miss this pain. I'm going to live being able to swim and walk. And do things normally again. Pain free again.

I know the next weeks are going to suck. And probably ways I can't imagine. But I know that's it. By Christmas life should be returning to normal for me.

So. As I sit here waiting. And starving. I say a loving so long. Farewell. Good bye!! And. don't let the door kick you on the way out.
So here's the last picture of me. 2 eyes!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments :

sew.darn.quilt said...

Best of luck, you're in my thoughts hon.

hugs,
Carolyn

Josie McRazie said...

Prayers for a speedy recovery!;

Mrs.Pickles said...

sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!! I hope the surgery went well and that you are resting painfree!!

Fawn said...

I've been thinking about you for the past few days! I wasn't sure exactly when the eye was going, but I had a feeling it was around now. I'm sending you good energy from Ottawa!! I hope the worst of the pain subsides soon.

Nita said...

Awwwwwww Dee. Let me know if I can do anything to help you recover.i mean it!