Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday ... Shoe Shopping!

Well ... I LOVE shoes! I admiring them ... I admire the feet that can wear then ... the legs that can walk in them ... Cause, I can't ... well, I can, just not nearly long enough to justify owing some pretty ones! (I have my ONE pair of Fluvogs that fit like a gloves - that's it!)

So today, I thought I would share some of my FAVORITE Halloween inspired shoes ... boots ... runners ... :) There are SOOO many out there now that browsing the net for them has been a lovely pass time this morning!

(Yes yes ... I know I should be posting a tutorial about my little pumpkins ... but shoes ladies ... SHOES!!!)

So ... funck yrunners - How eye catching are those babies!

CATS!! I can't believe those ... I'd even try wearing them!

The red ones ........... Aahhh ... leave it up to me to fall madly in love with an $1,125 pair of friggen shoes!! Really ladies - those are to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for!!

And then I wanted to showcase something pumpkiniieeee -- that's the best I could find in adults shoes! I could do a whole post and some for children't shoes though!

So please enjoy looking at the shoes ... And please have a peek at today's blogs ... there are some pretty awesome WICKED things created today!

Friday, October 26th











1 comment :

Valspierssews said...

I soooo love those kitty shoes. I had to pin them onto my kitty crafts Pinterest board.