Friday, February 15, 2013

hugs & Kisses - Day 5

So Sad to say -- we are done with the wonderful week of love .... hearts .... kisses and hugs ... I've hope you all enjoyed this - I take Jane soooo soooo much for hosting this amazing hop!!! It's been a BLAST!! I can't wait till the next hop I join.

My little love story .... So - last month - Hubs went out of town for a week - and I barely slept ... the house was so quiet .... we (Gully and I) mopped around the house - I said it was the dog who was doing that - but really - so was I! For the past -- 9yrs of marriage -- and another "lots" of years together -- I have yet been able to sleep well while Hubs is out of town ... He came home ... and I had the BEST sleep ever .... just knowing he was in the house I was OK. 

Happy Days ladies .............. enjoy the last of the hops!

Friday February 15th

      Why Knot Kwilt
 

No comments :