Susan said...And … since I’m in such a GREAT mood – and I’m totally needing something to DE-STRESS with this weekend – I’m going to make another mug-rug to another one of my lovely commenter.
What lovely mug rugs. Thanks for sharing them with us. What do I do in Vegas? I dont drink or gamble so when I have gone it was with my Grandmother and we shopped.Vegas is where she would go for specialty shopping since there was very little shopping where she lived.
11:54 AM
Now how do you pick a 2nd winner … I thought of my favorite number … 66 – but meh! That’s so close to 68 that it seems “not fair” in my mind … 69 is my next number … but again, close to 68 … (No!! 69 has nothing to do with THAT – so stop thinking that way!! It has to do with the year Hubs was born in … the year they landed on the moon … “Summer of 69” from Bryan Adams ….so lotsa reasons) … so I’m going to invert 66 – and make it 99!!! Which means …
JustPam said...
Yes, I use a mug rug that was a gift to me. I love it. I have never been to Vegas.
5:15 PM
Yeahoo!!! :) Now to get in contact with you ladies and send you out a pretty mug rug!!!
1 comment :
Can I share some links with copyright content on twitter?
[url=http://bonoes.webs.com/l bono es webs[/url]
Post a Comment