And ... Work in Progress ...........
I don't know where to start today ... but I'm dreaming of getting the ability to go back into my sewing room ... I just can't seem to bring myself to go down there.
I'm stressed out ... for a million and one reasons ... I feel many many "W" words today ... so much so that they are taking over whatever WIP I really want to work on ... here's the list ... the dream list ... the "I will over come all the "Ws" in my life to do" list
- 4 Monthly bee squares to make
- Finish border on MY quilt - layer and quilt and bind
- Start on Hub's Superman Quilt
- Make more mug rugs
- Pick a pattern for my bee project
- Alter my blog colors (again!!)
I guess here's to hoping that after my Vegas trip I'll be in a better mood ... more refreshed ... I'm truly hoping some days away will help ... I'm really really hoping it gets better. I have to learn that what other people do are NOT my problems anymore ...
So I found this ...... sums up alot!!
Anyways - Stay tuned for next week's GREAT Mug Rug Blog HOP!!! There are SOOOOOOOO many great bloggers doing this hop! I'm actually looking forward to my mornings in Vegas so I can browse the hops while hubs sleeps!! (Yesh I know!!! I can't wait for that!)

No comments :
Post a Comment