Saturday, September 28, 2013

To Dooooooooooooooooooo List

The DOOOOOO DOOOOOOO List must be made!

I'm feeling slightly unorganized and scattered in a view different directions. So, the list must be made. I used to make a list - and it helped. I guess it's time to do!

  • Hub's quilt - this needs to be done by November - I'm afraid it couldn't be quilting in time - so I might email my quilter and see what her Christmas deadline would be. But I REALLY want this done for Christmas - it means so much to me to have it done
  • Dad's quilt - needs to be trimmed and bound by Christmas - so I might not even start this till December
  • The Kid's quilt - Again - done by Christmas - I need to decide what size to make this ... It's a nice size right now - but with another few squares it would be MUCH nicers - so we'll see. I'll be doing the quilting on this one - thinking of lots of ties and make it all fluffy for her with a minky backing (my splurge for this kid)
  • Table Runner / decorative pillow for MIL - I'd like this done for Oct 15 ... so that might take #1 on the list. Not too too sure what this will look like yet - but I gotta get it done.
  • Mom's Camel - again, Christmas thing! She wants it a table / couch cover type thing. So I'll be spending some time with my aunt making this. (I gotta get it done by Christmas too)
  • Scrapbooking pages - I have 8 more to make and ship out - By Oct 15!!!
  • October / November will have 6 squares to make ....each month! but that's a nice challenge to do in the evenings.
  • Monthly Calendars to make - they have to be DONE by December 5th so they can be shipped out. Not really wanting to do them this year - but I've been making them for 10yrs - I cant' really stop now can I? (that is a whole other list as to who gets one this year and who doesn't!)
Yeah - that list sucks! Welcome to me ............ And I'm procrastinating and not going downstairs to work on anything right now .......... I guess that's where I should go right now. Get a few hours in before Hubs wakes up? (crossing fingers he sleeps in!!)