Saturday, October 26, 2013

Counting the days ....

So, on Friday .. November 1st ... It's a big day in my household!!! For MANY reasons! Which means, it's a BIG DAY for my readers .... since ... I'm going to do a very special give-away to celebrate my many many many happy things!!!

WHY is it such a big day .....
Let me count the ways!!!
  1. Blog GIVE AWAY!! (yeah, I know with everything else this day - I'm totally excited about this one!!)
  2. My Birthday .... 34 this year - nothing too too special!
  3. I get to have coffee in the morning with the Kid ...and take her to school! The BEST way to start the day - I really wish it was PD day for her though ... ggrrrr!! (Next year she can spend the whole day with me, since Halloween is in on a Friday and b-day on a Saturday!)
  4. I get the day OFF from work - it hits my normal .9 day
  5. I get to spend some of the day with my MOM!! Helping her do some shopping and a lovely lunch day eating whatever I want! (Bring on the Cheeseburger and friends and gravy me things!?)
  6. AND! The Biggest reason why it's the BEST day - Our 10 year wedding anniversary!! I'm focusing all my energy on that ... and hoping my plans come through properly and meaningful!!!
So ..... Good reasons for share my happiness and do something special for one of my fellow readers out there .... :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone ... Please, don't forget to pop over to http://www.sewwequilt.com// and see the lovely creations in the Wicked Hop!!!

:)

3 comments :

Suze said...

How fun to celebrate with you family. In many ways I wish I still had my mom. My daughter turned 34 in August. She lives in NM and I live in OK, so I really miss her. I have been there 3 times this year - a record for me. I sure miss those grandboys, too. Congrats on birthday and anniversary.

Peggy said...

Wow, what a lot to celebrate - congratulations all around! Just discovered your blog through the host list for the Blogathon - looking forward to the 'party'! And I'm now a new follower!

Katherine said...

Yay! I can hardly wait for Blogathon. It's going to be sew much fun!