It's been one busy week!! I'm going to learn something - Halloween *week* will always be hectic in my life ... If I have anything not written down planned - I'm sure to forget it. And, I'm cranky during the week. (for more than one reason this month!!) So ... again ... not written down ... I forget it.
This month - I had 2 beautiful blocks to make - and I left them till the last minute! (Well wait - to my credit, the heron bone was done - just getting to the post was another story!)
My Lovely Halloween day was busy!! Hubs dressed up as Bane - from Batman - he was amazing! He even had the voice down pat - and it was scary!! really!!
I went with my Zombie costume - it was awesome as well! I even wrote my Vogs for the day! Not sure what the girls like more -my outfit or the shoes!! My food creation for the lunch was my spider!!! Garlic black bread made into a spider bread bowl - totally easy and soooo much fun to make! Then!! Came my other treats this week!!! Because it was my birthday and all!!
One of the ladies at work made me ... HER!!! She's a pillow doll head ... And adorable ... and huggable ... and squishie! And perfect for those crappy days at work!
Then! I got a Birthday cake from one of my dearest friends. BEAUTIFUL ombre Rose cake ... with the BEST (crack) buttercream icing and chocolate inside ... cRACK!!! We've been joking about that today. It's amazing!
And - I added my lovely 2 blocks I made.
For those who have known me to have mega picture issues with blogger ... I have made friends with picmonkey ....... And now make collages!! It's working great for this!! I'm not swearing nearly as much when doing pictures! (woohoo!!)
And ...........I'm terribly sorry to those who wanted a give-away and all ... I'll make up for it next month - I promise!! :)
No comments :
Post a Comment