Saturday, January 11, 2014

And it starts ....

My yearly "To-Do" list ...

  • Quilt projects
    • Hub's Superman quilt
    • The Kid's Pink/Green black-white strips
    • 5th Wheel Green/black strips
    • Little niece quilt
  • Mug-Rugs
    • Themed
    • Christmas Sets
    • Birthday Ones
  • Table Runners
    • MIL
    • New Work one
  • Monthly Blocks *4 a month
  • Scrapbooking
    • Make *anything* to use up supplies
    • Christmas Calendars
    • Stock up on Birthday Cards/generic ones
  • CLEAN the room every 2 months!!!

So, this isn't that that bad.
I would normally add join some blog-hops but I'm too sure about that. I'd like to do Valentine's DAY - but looks like I'm too late - so I'll have to watch the postings on that much closer!! :)

AND! I forgot to post my BIG BIG thank you to Sew Sisters and their sponsors for my lovely little surprise into the mail!

It's lovely to get something like this! I can't wait to play! :) And it's for meeeeeee!!

Anyways! I'll be posting my January Bee-Blocks shortly - in the middle of sewing one set - and hopefully my 2nd set soon. Woohoo! :)

2 comments :

Nita said...

You've got an ambitious year ahead of you! And what a great "care" package!

Mrs.Pickles said...

oh my your list makes me tired...lol looking forward to seeing everything you create in 2014!