Sunday, February 09, 2014

Welcome to Las Angeles!

 Hello Everyone!!!
Well - it's been about a week since we've been back from our trip to LA ... and what a trip that was.

I'll basically just show you some pictures .... :) 

**Disclaimer - I hate adding pictures to Blogger - and it's come to a new level! I tried in a couple different ways to show off my favorite pictures - below is from Photobucket -- I've tried a collage through pic-monkey - and all with the same frustrating as heck results!! **

Well - I gave up on that one! Here are some collages of our trip -- I do NOT photo well sometimes! :) But man - it was fun! This has got to be the most amount of pictures of hubs I've EVER gotten ... and I'm sure he'll be cranky to see these on here - but I was so happy!! :)









1 comment :

Nita said...

Love all the pictures! And you had beautiful sunny weather, too...super great!