Thursday, March 24, 2016

Organized .... :)

 Morning fellow bloggers! We're testing how fast I can type before I need to make breaky! (and - btw - i'm already running late!!)

So!!!!!! I'm excited to share my quilting/scrapbooking/crap collecting room with you - or at least the fabric storage portion!

Top picture - my make-shift shelving unit! How this doesn't toppel over - I'm not really sure. But - it has served me well for many years! :)

I found online these wonderful modular closet storage units - bought them - got confirmation from Amazon.ca - yeaho! Then the company who actually SHIPS them said sorry - not happening - don't ship to the Yukon - BASTARDS!!! :(

Onto plan B - > Cause really - at this point I was so excited to finally be willing to clean this up and make it more functional.

Onto the Crappy (Canadian) Tire flyer for me - and YEAHO! There were these kitchen racks onsale last week. Just my luck!! I bought one ... I carefully assembled it .... and it's AMAZING!! I kept the wheels on it - just in case I need to move it out in a hurry.

I LOVE IT! IT makes the room appear bigger! I also swapped out the fold up plastic table for the smaller wodden one - amazing to sew and cut my fabric on - no wobbeling!!
Aahh! SO happy!! :) The last little picture are the blocks Nita wanted done up! They are for the cabin - which means one day - there will be a picture of me wrapped in the whole quilt - I'm sure of it! :) (oohh I hope so!!)

:) Anyways! That's my totally happy post for the day! :) :) I have one more post to do up next week about this amazing group of ladies I found on Facebook thanks to some friends - I can't wait to gloat about how wonderful they all are!!! :)

No comments :