Sunday, October 30, 2016

A day of happy memories

It's been an amazing day for me.

I've baked....spice cookies....the decorated them with amazing cream cheese butter cream. Why is that special you might ask...
While making them I thought of friends of...old? Friends who taught me my tricks with flavouring the cream cheese with some almond ...it cuts the bitter cheese flavour....that you add some lard to the icing...and mix....and whip it. Those ladies taught me so much.... today I'm remembering the good.

I'm also making some a Green Chili Enchiladas... thanks to an even older friend. And I'm remembering all the good words of advice she's giving. All the amazing nights keeping each other awake at work. All the work ethic she enstowed on me.

Today I'm happy remembering them....all the good my friends have done for me and with me. And to me. I'm so happy to have knows those ladies.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments :