Saturday, September 02, 2017
England Trip - April 2017 ... a little late!
Hey All! So ... April 2017 - brought me all the way to Nottingham, ENGLAND!!!
In no particular order - here are some of the pictures form the trip.
We flew from Whitehorse, to Vancouver, to Toronto, to London - then a 3hr ride to Nottingham!
I kept this pretty quiet apparently - and have been even more quiet about the trip since we've returned.
But, as you can see from the many pictures - it was a good trip.
The pictures are from a boar ride .. a trip to Chester ... a trip to Liverpool - and an amazing Beatles tour! LOVE IT THERE btw!
Anyways - enjoy ... LOTS of pictures! (Cause I'm too lazy to organize them any differently)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)













1 comment :
So okay...all I want to know is what are those blue shoes with the yellow laces you're wearing? Love them!
Post a Comment