Monday, October 09, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving 2017!!!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

So, I read back through some posts over the years ... and read through my Facebook stuff ... "On this Day" - and boy do I ever have a lot to be Thankful for in my life!!

5 years ago - I lost my one eye - THANK YOU world for that!! I can't believe how that journey went - and how much love and support I've been given by so many people. That "On this Day" had some very better sweet memories - and sad - but I'm so happy I can read those happy times - and remember that people were "nice" back then!! 

So here I am ... about 25 years after my first sets of eye surgeries .... and so much better for it. I can't say the new eye is my best friend and all - but my goodness I love it!

The other *amazing* reason I'm so happy today looking back ... I have this man in my life. My Hubs!!! And ... his amazing meat making skills!!! Here we are making bacon .... we have 30+ breakfasts of bacon ... and then spicy beef jerky!!! (And later today, we'll be making breaky sausage!!)

So . I hope everyone else is enjoying a wonderful time with their family and friends today ... I know I'll be. (Last night was an amazing family meal with my side - tonight with Hubs' side)



No comments :