
It's the weekend! I'm down to having one more week off work. I go back on the 5th -- next Sunday. It'll be nice to enjoy this week though. I'm feeling better, and am even able to walk with only a slight limp now. I'm learning to stretch the crap out of the knee when I'm resting. And to take it easy when I'm walking...no over doing it!
What have I done lately -- I had two digital LOs started in PS, and well, pooof, they went! So I got frustrated and said screw-it and went and did an actual LO!
Holy crap! That actually worked! I'm amazed!
The LO is what I call "The Doodlings of a Purple-holic!" -- It's about my little niece....just showing some of the photos that we have of her. And, also alowing me to play around with a 12X12 LO -- I haven't made one of these in months and months. I'm stuck on scrapping 8X8 instead.
Anyways, I'm going to go and relax some more.
No comments :
Post a Comment