Another year older....Another year married!It's been 3 wonderful years now! That's my DH! And yup, that's a black wedding dress! Very fitting for this time of year up here. It was nice and warm :)
So, on the go for today.......I did some scrapbooking -- enjoyed that! (will post a pic later). I've done a little bit of cleaning today -- not much, but i'll finish that this afternoon.I'll be going to get my hair done today! It's been since July since I last got it done. I can't wait to see what she does with it today. I'm also taking the little dog out for his cut today too. He needs it as much as I do :)
Tonight it's dinner out! I can't wait!! :)
OKAY! Here's a BEEF!
Days of Our Lives: The aweful hair dos that these ladies are sporting! There's something about them having flat top dos, and puffier on the bottom. Most of these hair dos make the ladies' heads look fatter and wider. Defenitly NOT the most attractive looks. UGH! I can't wait till it changes.
No comments :
Post a Comment