Monday, October 16, 2006

SIGH! NO FISH FOR ME!! I did try though!! Not alot of people were actaully catching fish either, so that's sorta comforting. :)

Anyways! It's Monday! It's the Monday before my "day" on Wednesday.....So, that means it's house cleaning day!
  1. Finish Laundry
  2. Clean bathrooms
  3. Put away the finished laundry
  4. Put dinner in the slow-cooker
  5. Sweep and Wash Kitchen/Bathroom floors
  6. Vaccum the house
  7. Put away summer shoes
  8. Have a shower at some point today
  9. Tidy living room surfaces
  10. Clean up scrap room

Okay, how's that for a nice busy list for today! We'll see how much of an update I'll have in a couple of hours. Dinner is almost off the list mind-you, since I just checked the ribs browning in the oven. :) As for the rest of the list, Lord help me!

Lets hope that I can at least hit #10 by tonight, or that one can actually wait till tomorrow sometime, but it HAS to be done before Sunday, I have a 11hr long online scrap to get to.

No comments :