Well, what's left! It's now whatever hours left and I have done!
All the vacuuming, done the kitchen and bathrooms, have a big load of dishes being washed. I have all the floors done. I even went and cleaned Dh’s bathroom! J Dinner is on, and I even made dessert, so that’s a bonus for the night. The laundry, all I have left to do is fold the towels and put my two baskets away. The Living room is tolerable, and well, so am I, so I’ve skipped my shower today. I might soak in the tub later though to relax my aching muscles after this long day.
Anyways, that’s how it goes in this house. I’m hoping that dinner goes over well here. I made slow-cooker sweet and sour ribs and dessert is a homemade lemon meringue pie. Two things that I haven’t made in this house before and man, I’m praying that it all turns out okay. I sneaked a taste of the ribs, and yummy! I’m really hoping DH likes it!
No comments :
Post a Comment