Wednesday, November 15, 2006
It's been almost a month since I had my leg sugery! I get to go see the doc today and she'll tell me if "I'm fit to work" again! If that's a yes, then it's back to work on Friday night, for just one night though. That'll be alright :) I'm getting rather bored being at home so much!
Christmas is getting here!! I'm done with making all my cards this year, I just have a couple more to address and that's that! I want to make some more paint cans for people too. Other than that, that's IT! I'm done!!! Just gotta mail things out!
I get to host the Christmas part this year (my third time I think). I'm trying to figure out how to decorate the house! I can't wait! I'm really excited about it this year. I'll have to take some before and after pictures of the place too.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment