Thursday, November 09, 2006


Here's my attempt at making an altered Empty Paint Can -- I loved how this turned out! This is a 10 gallon one -- I'm going to try and get the smaller ones so I can make them as gifts for my friends at work.

What's new here -- I'm still off of work till next Friday -- depending on what te doc has to say on Wed. Lets hope I get the all clear.

I've gotten quite a few SB'ing pages done and then I've gotten some more Christmas presents all ready. I'm waiting on a swap from Hell to get back to me -- the CD Calender on is taking much longer than expected! I also am waiting on some more Christmas cards -- but, looks like I'll have to make a bunch more since I wont' get them back in time for mailing.

I'll say this, It's MEGA busy in my room......sigh!

No comments :