Wednesday, December 27, 2006

OMG! Guess what! Christmas is O-V-E-R!!!

Our yearly Christmas events went off failry well! We spent Christmas morning together, opening our presents (which was wonderful and relaxing! I love my DH!)- Then it was onto my parent's house -- that was a mass Christmas Present event! I had a blast! Then it was off to DH's mom's house for a "visit" -- well, that turned into another Christmas event with our three nieces there, DH's 2 brothers and one "sil". That was fun, but loud! Then it was off to Christmas #3 -- to my uncle and aunts. That was long but really relaxing.

Then.......home, to crash! The pup was exhausted, and guess what, it looks like he still is! :)

Boxing Day! Nope.......didn't spend that day relaxing, nor getting in some "retail therapy" -- It was off to Christmas #4! Back to dh's mom's house for the "Real" Christmas to start. It was nuts! We had 2 little dogs going at it! Too cute! Then I was playing "aunty" for most of the day with my niece and the "step" nephew onto of me.....it was fun!

Now, it's the 2 7th -- I shoul dbe getting the kid for a visit for the day -- I'm hoping that turns out alright. I was thinking of taking her down to Walmart to get some lunch and some shopping done. Then, probably the day in the craft room! I think she'll have a blast in there today.

Has there been any Scrapbooking? NOPE! BUT! I have tones and tones of goodies to play with! Last month I won a monthly draw and got about $100 worth of goodies sent to me. I'm in heaven! Then! I won another $50 from another site I visit -- WOW! And then I won a couple goodies from the big 12 days of Christmas draw I was in. I'm sooooo happy!
Now, I'll be using up all the Christmas goodies to make a whole Christmas Album for me about this year -- I think there's enough picture between the 5 events to warrant it's own album. yeah! And then I'll be picking off some of last year's events!

Opppss, Kid's here!

No comments :