Thursday, December 28, 2006

Must add a scrapbooking vent to my little blog!

I love to swapp -- for those who don't know what that is -- it's this:

**Getting a group of ppl together, pick something to make, generally ship what you make to the hostess and then that hostess will ship everything back out to you. (deviding up everything between the ppl in the swap). Each person should have sent in either cash or a return envelope to cover the shipping charges back to you. You can swapp journals, scrapbooking pages, home-made cards/tags and even new items.**

So, understanding how that works........Here's my scrapbooking beef for the week!
I've been in a couple of groups and have had a couple of ppl completly drop out. I completly understand how "life" gets in the way of scrapbooking, but come on people! If you sign-up for a swap, and especially if you're hosting the event, finish through, or totally back out. Making people wait is horrible! I'm soo trying not to loose my cool or say anything on the board this is happening in..........but it's getting really hard to handle! :(
Saying this, I'm basically done doing these kinds of swaps from now on. I'm hosting a Circle Journal swap atm, and am keeping pretty darn good tabs on what's happening with the girls. I sure hope everyone touches basses with me too.

SIGH!

No comments :