Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's time for a "life change" for me ... :)



Between my scrapbooking, my work, my home life, my addicting computer game I will be throwing in going to Curves! So! You'll be hearing all about my time exercising! My best friend - Orlea and my mom and my aunt and I will all be going there. I can't wait to start this. I went there for about a year and really enjoyed myself -- but, with life getting in the way, I stopped going. I'm hoping that having my mom in my corner, I'll be pushed extra hard to go.



AND! Starting in Feburary, I have joing a "CHUB" Club of sorts. The "Lovebug Get Fit Club" from my favorite Scrapbooking site! I'm really hoping with their support I can get further with my weight loss. There's something about starting our 2007 with such a positive attitude! Through this club, I set 2 monthly goals -- one for "Weight" and one for "Health/Activity" -- and if i met these goals each month, I will get a $5 store credit -- so -- it's wonderful! I can't wait!! I've already starting incoorperating activity back in my life -- doing my Walk A Mile videos on night shifts and then trying to get at least 3 walks in on my days off (which now will be down to 1 walk on my 1st day off and then going to Curves on 3 of my other days off and then 2 walks on nights). I think that's an easy enough routine for me to follow, and with my mom kicking my arse, I'll do fine.

How does this go with scrapbooking you might ask? Well! The other motivation for me is to keep a journal of sorts, doing a weekly/monthly page to keep track of all this -- and along with the page a picture of myself each other to see the body changes. This has worked in the past, so I can see it work again. So, weight losse = scrapbooking pages and $$ :)

Anyhoot -- I have to get some more coffee -- it's back to nights for me tonight and then I start my days off tomorrow :) yeahoooo!

No comments :