Just some more of the LOs that I found hiding on this computer!
I'm really into doing alot of "me" pages -- since that's kinda easier on me, and also gives me something I can go and look back on in the future. Alot of these pages were created for challenges on the Lovebug Scrapbooking site.
I'm really into doing alot of "me" pages -- since that's kinda easier on me, and also gives me something I can go and look back on in the future. Alot of these pages were created for challenges on the Lovebug Scrapbooking site.

This one was done using some mini flowers (Queen & CO) making the hear on the side....the picture is of my waiting for my family to show up at my brother's rehersal dinner last summer. I went with alot of other Queen&Co embelishments to match this as well.
KindredCreations -- I was challenged to use a pocket and to distress a photo -- So for the photo, I printed the photo onto Bazzill Cream CS, and then used Tim Holtz destressing ink over top. For the pocket, I had left over jean pockets, asded an acrylic stamp, some ribbon and a flower. The PP and ribbon used here is from the Chatterbox line.
This LO was created using Lovebug Tina's Sketch awhile back -- Ths pictures are from my brother's wedding last year -- and they are all my work friends. I used 99& of the SIE Aunt Gretti's line of paper and embelishments. I'm really pleased with this LO. I love the color combos used.



No comments :
Post a Comment