Friday, May 25, 2007

Since I've been away for a bit -- I'm trying to get my scrapbooking mojo back...so I thought I would revisit some of my favorite LOs that I've done in the past to see if they'll spark something in me. I really do miss scrapbooking, so I think this is a must right now.
We'll see what the weekend brings, and maybe I can get some time in on Sunday evening and do a couple of pages for me. I need to play with my new goodies! :) So here are my favorites!
This LO was my first 12X12 that I did in a very long time, and has become one of my more favorites. I got to use some great products from one of my Lovebug Kits, and then carefully cut around some PP to make the flower looking vines, and I did alot of dots/dashes. I'm really happy with this, it shows off my new hair too! (or new hair back then!)

This LO was done for a "Canada Games" Challenge on Lovebug. We were given instructions to use certain sizes of circles and colors or them. This LO really shows that I can go our of my comfort zone. I did hand journing around the circles, and then did the "love" and "smiles" with dashes that I free handed. This is defenitly one LO that I love to show off.

This was just a plan old FUN LO to create. I was challenged with a sketch to use, then form there I just ran with it. I'm not the biggest fan of circles, so I had one heck of a time getting them just the way i wanted them. I'm in love with the title "Who's the bigger Sucker?" -- This sucker was Abby's "prize" for going shopping with me around Christmas time one year -- it was her first time being able to go into all the shops around town and seeing the Christmas ornaments. She was so wonderful that day that I allowed her to pick out a "prize" and that's where the sucker came from........We had a blast!!


No comments :