
Okay, So, WTH is all this right! I'm posting some pictures here of my outfit choices for tonight's Party!
This one -- is a purple wrap outfit -- there's a plain black cami underneath -- and it's paired up with a black lace/velvet overlay. Not too sure I like it too much, but thought I'd throw out another option!
Now this one is cute as heck! BUT!! The bustier undernearth it a pain in the ass! I'd have to mega pin it to my bra .. ugh! But, cute!
These two are with the same shirt, but one with pants, and one with the lace skirt. The top is EXTRA comfy and with the pants, it's wonderful! I'm REALLY leaning towards the pant and top though. Since it's sooo comfy!
This shirt is also something Geo said looked like on me! So, I'm kinda liking that idea!
SO!! HELP!!!

No comments :
Post a Comment