SO, this week's days off are a TOTAL write off!!! I have done NOTHING productive! So, next week it's gonna be crunch time and I HAVE to get my Christmas Cards sent off -- if you want one, message me now, cause I'm almost done!
I have to get a friend's album done for her parents too ... OMG! What the heck was I thinking this week! Defenitly should have paid more attention to my other tasks. Oh well! I did relax this week ... Spent Saturday night having a house full of people -- which was GREAT! Was up to like 4am playing that damn WOW game!
Then nothing on Sunday ... I had some company over ... Monday ... well! Another write-off. Tuesday ... aahhhhhhhhh Tuesday was nice! I got a pedicure and facial ... soo needed that one. Then in the evening I played more WOW! (go figure) And today ... well! That's a write-off as well! Bad Bad Dee!!
Anyways ... I'm attempting to upload something to U-Tube and post on here ... we'll see how that works.
Later All!
D
No comments :
Post a Comment