Big long drawn out sigh ... Ever watch a movie ..... listen to a song ... read something that just brings all kinds of emotions out of you? I swear, that's me today!! I can't seem to watch anything and just enjoy it .. I can't listen to music ... cause there's always something that seems to pop in my head ... nothing bad or anything, but just too darn emotional for me!
Chances are it's just that time of month, or something stupid like that that's messing with me .. all of me .. today!
So, I'm watching RENT -- what a good movie! I'm sure the play is better, but this is all I can get. Definitely thought / emotion provoking right now.
I watched Pirates .. the last one this morning ... wasn't' too bad. I think I just needed to be in the mood for that kind of movie though ... which I soo wasn't this morning. But, AWESOME special effects! I'll watch it again for sure.
So, this time next week I'll be in Edmonton ... I can't believe!! I have done nothing in planning for the trip really ... I'm hoping my hotel reservations with MIL are still standing. I'm hoping I can get some good shopping in, some family time and defenitly find 10 mins for myself and some relaxing. Part of me really wishes I wasn't going, just to save some money and vacation time for ME .. but that's okay. At least I'm getting OUT of town for a bit. The one draw back .. my WOW time .. LOL! Which right now, I really need a break from, and am thankful that I'm going back to work tomorrow to get me off of it for a couple of days. I so need a break!!
No comments :
Post a Comment