Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ramblings some more!

Well lookie here! I can add posts to my blog using MS Word! That's kinda a nifty idea! Something I'm going to play around with more often I'm sure. I don't' know about adding pictures through this though, I guess that's tomorrow's tasks.

Anyways! I'm home till I leave on Wednesday. I had a little "fall" at work this weekend, so that's keeping me off work for a couple of days. I'm not "hurt hurt" … nothing's broken or anything like that. I'm just in a decent amount of muscle pain. It's getting a bit better as I move around the house some more, so I'm trying to do a bit more. I think I'll tackle the dishes later tonight and see how that goes. All in all, I'm sore and achy and really would love a hot tub right now. The bath tub just ain't the same.

Now that there are some people reading this blog, I'll make more of an effort to update it... And definitely add some pictures of what's happening around here too. (Whenever I get my camera back!!) I'll be adding pictures from my soon to be Edmonton trip too! And definitely trying to log-on and update it as I go aswell!

I need something to munch on! Supper time for me.

No comments :