
Heya .. again! I have a medical diagnosis for me!! MD:"You have a bruised bum" ... lovely! So, pain killers it is and I'm set to go! We both just laughed!!
So this is me and my "baby" .. she's not so much a baby anymore, but she's still mine! We were spending some time decorating the house at Christmas last year (this year, whatever!!). One of the few days we got to spend together.
At the moment, I'm trying to get all my pictures off my XD cards so I have some room to take pictures while I'm away this week. What a mess this is becoming though... I lost the connection to my wireless moooose .. no clue how that happened, but I found my good wired one and am using that one .. What was I thinking buying a wireless mouse/keyboard combo .. I think it's going to be banished to the basement desktop (which I broke!!!).

These three ladies are me, Orlea and Sheryl Ann .. my two partners in crime I guess... We all work together .. in very different capacities, but we're all together on the same unit. Not the best idea at times, but we three manage quite well together.
Anyways! That's my post for today! I'm now going to try and sort out what I'm packing and what needs to be washed before I leave. And probably fold some laundry and that kinda stuff. I'm sooo not ready to leave honestly not ready at all! Oh well! Guess it'll happen when it happens.
No comments :
Post a Comment