Friday, April 04, 2008

So I spent the last weekend in March down in Vancouver / Victoria. We had a great time! I spent a whack of money shopping ... enjoyed everything I bought too! (Like always!!) I'll do a post about my little shopping portion of the trip when I get a little feeling better ... I need some glasses advice from everyone. (since I couldn't resist and bought 3 pairs!!)

So, this baby ... is a Lamborghini Gallardo ... worth over $250K presented there .. Holy crap! I was ... wow ... all I could say was wow! And, unlike the last time I was near one, I actually took a picture OF the car, not the drop dead Italian guarding it! (this time around, there was a chick, poorly dressed to be standing near this!)

Now I'm a Ford Girl .. sorry, I know!!! BUT! I fell in complete love with the Dodge Challenger ... like looove loooove looove! Give me one please!!! So definitly not practical for driving around the Yukon, but dammit, she's hwat!! Definitely something I could see myself drive ... It's the size of a small boat, but there's something so classic about it's look. ME wants!!

Now here's the other car that I fell for .. I have no idea what kind it is .. seriously couldn't get over the paint job! It's one of those high-school rich kid cars ... totally pimped out car!! Loooove it!! Though, I would still take the Challenger over it! (just in ... red please!)

So, aye ..I have a slight love for cars ... Add it to my love to shop, and .... well! Read ... Oh, speaking of that, my books came in this week ... after I left! I've started the "O" Book as I like to call it ... not too sure about that one!! I think I'll wait a little while longer before I try and pick that up again. The "Remember Me" ... so far is hilarious and definitly a good bath tub book for me (it's hard cover and clunky though).

Alrighty .. so this is the post I've posted on a non Tuesday in a long time! I'm on to my only shift this week .. Had a royally messed up tooth that's kept me home this week ... It's now "fixed" .. along with a couple of it's friends I guess ... It's a strange morning ... the freezing is completely out, and my head is thumping!! LOL! Make it go away! But, I'm still smiling! It's a nice morning!

No comments :