Sunday, April 06, 2008

I have a beef!! People are getting on my case about my liking pink, and feminine things.
SO I LIKE PINK!!! So I'm a girly-girly at heart! And! If I had it my way, I would be wearing more pink and girly crap! BUT! Thankfully for everyone, it's too damn cold up here for that.

Yes, I have a PINK Ipop (And MS Zune) .. I have a purple cell phone .. in a pink case .. my hand bag is pink .. OK! What's wrong with that. I wear jeans and a t-shirt (blouse now and again) and black combat boots ... so my accessories are pink! It's not like i go around covered in the color! Gesssh! I come across as anything but girly-girly half the time .. so at least let me have my secret obsession with girl things! GGRRRRR

My other "thing" ....Is for little miss Tinker Bell ... So, my latest 2 purchases yesterday were ... Tink mats for the RAV and to top if of, a cheesie sticker to put on the the outside of the RAV .. needless to say, I'm in my glory!!! And I'm mean .. I know! The poor man who has to drive this vehical! I love it though! It's my car, I'm gonna do what I want to it! I need to find me a Tink dangally thing and then some mats for the back as well .. That's it, I draw the line at that ... no seat covers or anything like that .. that's a bit too much.

Anyways! That's my Sunday morning rant!! I'm tired .... probably pms'ing a weee bit and just wanna go soak in the tub! Oh .. that's a nice thought ... Hopefully Tuesday post will be just as entertaining as this one. :)

2 comments :

Sadie said...

It's every girls right to be as girly as they want!! So, you go girl! I'm a bit of a tomboy, but I love love purple and unicorns! So needless to say, I have a ton of purple and unicorn stuff that I thoroughly enjoy! It's the best being a girl!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with girlie and there's nothing wrong with pink.

Except on a cedar house. That's just ugly. (Mine, by the way. It's now green, thank goodness.)

I love me some pink! If I had a phone, it would be pink - because then I'd know Michael would never steal it from me. He HATES pink! LOL