Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's up peoples?

Well .. I am .. that's a minor miracle considering I was up till 2ish and then up again at 7ish .. OH WELL! Such as life .. my whole system for messed up from doing nights and then I had like a 6hr nap yesterday .. so no wonder I was wide awake.

What's on today for me? I go back to the dentist ... get to see what's up there ... not looking too forward to it, but there's nothing I can do, I'm getting it done! That's about it .. dentist, coem home and vacuum, and do some laundry and tidy up my life a little.

So do I have anything intellectual to babble about today? I've read some news .. some local news .. and I just don't have it in me to think so much this morning.

I'm back to listening to some music ... there's no WoW this morning .. .. So I guess i'm just relaxing a lot. Oh, I broke a nail last night ... so I think they ALL are coming off when I get home ... kinda looks stupid with one broken one and them all nice and long. There's something to think about.

Back to relaxing .... Pictures will be up later this week of the new hair do, my glasses/new hat and the new living room.... just gotta get around to it. :)

No comments :