Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Another Tuesday Morning ...
Playing around on Itunes ... listening to some REAL good music .. realizing that I can go from hard rock to country, or mushy shit pretty easily ..I love it.
So what am I listening ....
"Because of You" .. the duet with Reba and Kelly
"Paralyzer" ... Finger Eleven ... wooot! Love this right now!! Just listen to the lyrics on that one .. sooo worth it!!
"1234" ... Fiest .. Yeah .. enough said! Love it!!
"Strentgh of a Woman" ... Shaggy? (I think) ... LOL! That song should be on all female’s song list btw ... it’s sooo good!! Nice to bop around the house to
A couple of the newer sappy BonJovi songs .. gotta love the mmmm behind that voice!
"Stay" ... Sugarland ... okay, that song has soo much emotion to it .. watch the video .. mmm .. Definitly a good one .. really good one

Okay, so that’s about it .. there’s WoW this morning .. so I really don't have to worry about killing any time or anything like that. But, it’s nice to just write this morning. I’m planning on a day visiting my mother (don't ask!!!) and then cleaning the living room for the arrival of the new furniture! I can’t wait!! BUUBBBBBBEYYY to the crap I bought cause it was "pretty" (sooo not my best idea!!)

Okay .. so not so pinky of a post! but I'm pleased! :) Back to my music and my day I suppose!

No comments :