Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Okay, so my other addiction in life is seriously playing World of WarCraft ... sorry, I know that's totally geeky, but oh well! I love the darn game!
So, last night, my friend Kera (Lexxy) and I were bored out of our mind!!! Seriously bored! So, we took some interesting pictures of our characters together. And then proceeded to post them on our guild forum ... And, as of this morning, 22 people have looked at them, but none brave enough to respond .. hhmm, chicken poops!!!
It's Tuesday ... I haven't checked to see if I can play the game this morning or not. I'm heading out to be all ... um, helpful today! (yeah, that's a way of putting it!). I need to go help assemble a friend's table and chair set today. So, that means finding where the drill is here, since it should make it go much faster than by hand -- i think!
I rode my bike yesterday! Holy flipping crap!! Getting to work was easy, since it was all down hill .. then I realized that after a 12hr day shift, I have to ride the bike UP hill home .. well, that might not seem like a biggy to anyone, but when you've got a messed up knee, it''s kinda a scary prospect. BUT! I made it!!! (I'll take a picture of me on the thing one day too!)
Aye, I'm in one babbling mooood today! Time to g finish my tea!
D

No comments :